Synergi Water v4.9.2 – Just released! Join the seminar to discover more about the additional features in Synergi 4.9.2. Click here for more information, including pipeline unidirectional flushing, pipe design, calibration and pump scheduling.
Thursday 15th September, user seminar
- Opening address by Erik von Hall, Head of Product Centre, DNV GL
- Chlorine and iron modelling at Anglian Water
- Desktop modelling of pumping station efficiency, Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water
- Real time modelling and the use of scripting, Severn Trent Water
- Development of a Netbase + Synergi Water Interface, Crowder Consulting
- Synergi Water version 4.9.2 what’s new
- Temperature modelling and the effects on water quality
- New water solver
- Parametric study sandbox tool
- Transient modelling with LIQT
Friday 16th September, workshop
The workshop day provides an opportunity for a deeper investigation of some of the new and existing features in Synergi Water. In an interactive environment delegates will use the latest versions of the software pre-loaded on their own laptops. New and more challenging areas of the software will be introduced, providing a “masterclass” on some topics, particularly looking at subjects requested by clients beforehand.
- New features in Synergi Water 4.9.2
- Scripting with Synergi and new Liquid Solver
- Turbidity modelling
- Multi-substance water quality modelling
- Topics chosen by you
Be a presenter at the Synergi Water user seminar
We would like to include a number of user presentations and encourage you to share your experience. Contact us now to tell your story.
Details of local hotel accommodation, site location and travel options will be sent following registration.